Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1 Of The Fruit & Vegetable Diet! May 16, 2011

After trying numerous diets over & over. I made the decision to do this 30 Day Diet. And See how much weight I can loose. I will be eating fruits, vegetables, & protein. I am going to post everything I eat, along with my exercise activity's and at the end of 30 days reveal how much weight I have lost. I'm going to start off by telling you how I start my day. I do 100 crunches & 50 leg scissors, along with standing up straight and slight bending from side to side ( I call this exercise simply, "side to side") Its great for a slender waist. I'm almost positive that the diet alone would result in major weight loss but I need to tighten up so I will be exercising at least 5 times a week, some days more than others..

Breakfast:
1 Green Tea Pill, 2 Apple Cider Vinegar Pills With 8oz Of Water.
A Glass of Green Tea w/ 3 splenda's.

No comments:

Post a Comment